Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Egert

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Egert

  1. @Efe Çetin @eselarm Yes, I believe rustdesk was using gpu for decoding, I mainly stayed with h.264, but some other codecs (h.265, vp9 if I remember correctly) seemed to perform okayish as well. Might it have to do something with KDE or Gnome, as previously I was using Gnome on Edge 2. Here is inxi -G output: Graphics: Device-1: display-subsystem driver: rockchip_drm v: N/A Device-2: rk3588-mali driver: panthor v: kernel Device-3: rk3588-dw-hdmi-qp driver: dwhdmiqp_rockchip v: N/A Display: wayland server: X.org v: 1.21.1.11 with: Xwayland v: 23.2.6 compositor: kwin_wayland driver: X: loaded: modesetting dri: rockchip gpu: rockchip_drm,panthor,dwhdmiqp_rockchip resolution: 2560x1440 API: EGL v: 1.5 drivers: panthor,swrast platforms: gbm,wayland,x11,surfaceless,device API: OpenGL v: 4.5 compat-v: 3.1 vendor: mesa v: PPA renderer: Mali-G610 (Panfrost) API: Vulkan Message: No Vulkan data available.
  2. I have updated my board to run on Armbian 24.11.1 with KDE. I am mainly using it to connect to my remote computer using RustDesk and I am notice that the fps I get is lower than when I was on 24.8.1. There I got around 25-30fps, but on the new version I can get max around 15. Are there any gpu drivers I can try or tests I should run in order to see how well the gpu performs? output from armbianmonitor - https://paste.next.armbian.com/recigaluza
  3. Color profile was working after rebooting Edge 2, so in the end it worked without any problems.
  4. Are display color profiles not supported? Currently no matter which color profile I choose for display, it does not have any effect. Running on latest release stable release for khadas edge 2
  5. What about wacom tablet support? I see libinput exists, but my tablet is not detected?
  6. It works with an Ubuntu 24.04 development test build from oowow. My screens are 2560x1440
  7. I have identical monitors, but I am not sure about the correct armbian version. With this build I cannot get both screens to be at 1440p.
  8. Hi! I installed this image on my Khadas Edge 2 Armbian 24.5.5 Noble Gnome MESA / VPU I am wondering if it is possible to use Wacom tablet. I have seen Ubuntu builds from Khadas support it. Another question is about 1440p monitor using hdmi port on Edge 2, newer Ubuntu development builds seem to have this option, what about Amrbian?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.