Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sunshine

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sunshine

  1. Great! That worked. Do I need to do anything else after that?
  2. So, I have now tried to solve the problem using the instructions. But unfortunately, it didn't work and I am getting an error message again. I ask for further assistance.
  3. That sounds good 😃, but is it very risky without a full backup? Or can I save same special files/directories in case of a system crash? I have waste a lot of time with the raspberry because of many problem. Therefore, I'm a little bit fearful.
  4. Very good, thank you very much. Stupid question – I have a Raspberry pi5 and the manual mentions rpi4b. Will that work?
  5. OK. I tried it without a backup and I still get an error.
  6. Thank you very much for the tip. I have heard that one should avoid updating the firmware if possible. Of course, I don't want my entire system to stop working afterwards. Can that happen? Should I make a complete backup before?
  7. Hello, I have installed NextcloudPi on my Raspberry PI5. Current OS is installed currently: Now, I would like to make an upgrade and get the following issue. What can I do? I am very grateful for any help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.