Everything posted by Alex Ling
- Turnip / Vulkan broken on Mesa 25.3.x or newer version
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
-
Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
Armbian 26.05.0 Noble KDE-Plasma (Kernel: 7.1.0-rc7-bleedingedge-rockchip64) + PanVk - Mesa 26.2.0-devel (git-a0859b31b0) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 e694f2ca8 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-11.9-staging-tkg-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/) + DXVK-stripped v2.7.1 ~30fps@1080p Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
-
Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
Tomb Raider (2013) Armbian 26.05-trunk (Linux kernel 7.0.10-edge-rockchip64) + Panvk: Mesa 26.2.0-devel (git-3df406633e) + DXVK 2.7.1-stripped (https://github.com/khanh-it/dxvk/releases) + Wine: wine-11.9-staging-tkg-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases) + box64: box64-rk3588_0.4.3+20260529.5b7308f-1 (https://github.com/ryanfortner/box64-debs/) ~30fps@720p (default settings)
-
Turnip / Vulkan broken on Mesa 25.3.x or newer version
Please note that it is a known issue that Turnip / Vulkan broken on Snapdragon SM8550 / Adreno 740 on Mesa 25.3.x. See https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/work_items/14656 The workaround is to apply patch from https://github.com/batocera-linux/batocera.linux/blob/master/board/batocera/patches/mesa3d/001-fix-freedreno-vulkan.patch and rebuild 001-fix-freedreno-vulkan.patch
- Cannot complete first boot wizard
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- [Latest] Armbian Build HDMI Audio support Fix
-
Cannot complete first boot wizard
Hi, Werner, thanks for replying. The problem is, when this happened, I cannot get wire or wireless connection. Neither can I login to the system using another pty. Odin2 is a gaming device thus there's no UART available. I tried to pass "console=tty0" to the kernel but I don't see any output on screen when it happened. Any suggestion to get more information? Thanks!
-
[Latest] Armbian Build HDMI Audio support Fix
I built a local armbian image from current main branch (26.05.0-trunk) and I found there's no sound card detected after boot. It shows "timer" only under /sys/class/sound/. I got following error in kernel log: [ 17.382126] platform sound: deferred probe pending: snd-sc8280xp: DP0 Playback: error getting cpu dai name [ 17.382140] platform 33c0000.pinctrl: deferred probe pending: qcom-sc7280-lpass-lpi-pinctrl: Failed to get clk 'core' It is using Linux 6.18.2-current-qcs6490. When I switched to the Radxa OS image, the audio output is OK. I attached kernel log, lsmod output and dump of the dtb. armbian_no_sound.log armbian_lsmod.txt dump.dts
- Cannot complete first boot wizard
-
Cannot complete first boot wizard
What happened? I used image https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/26.2.0-trunk.606/Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.606_Ayn-odin2_noble_current_6.18.19_gnome_desktop.img.xz and I found the device cannot boot into desktop. It stuck in the first boot wizard after message "Please use this account for your daily work from now on." How to reproduce? Download image from https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/26.2.0-trunk.606/Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.606_Ayn-odin2_noble_current_6.18.19_gnome_desktop.img.xz Flash it to TF card using Armbian Imager Insert the TF card to Odin2 device and power on Wait for it to boot to desktop Observation: It stuck in the first boot wizard after message "Please use this account for your daily work from now on."
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian
- Gaming experience with Orange Pi 5 (RK3588) on Armbian