Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radxa Dragon Q6A

  1. I see a very active gaming thread for the Orange Pi 5, but the Radxa Dragon Q6A is the better credit card sized ARM SBC for gaming. I'm a bit of a lazy person, so I don't feel like testing many settings, so I settled on the Steam ARM Linux client and for some games the Luxtorpeda tool for Steam. Luxtorpeda isn't developed for ARM, but it will run with Fex-Emu, and I assume Box64. https://codeberg.org/luxtorpeda/luxtorpeda Here you can see Metro 2033 Redux on the Rada Dragon Q6A. I played it with Luxtorpeda. You can also play it with Proton ARM64, but I didn't see much difference with the performance. Performance is around 20-25 fps at 1080p…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 893 views
  2. I did a apt upgrade that messed up my set up, so I have recently (as in two hours ago) reinstalled armbian on on my dragon q6a. Unlike the previous set up, I have not been able to connect to my wifi. Did a bit of a dance with AI help and still failed, but it looks like the wifi module is directly not found. nmcli device returns ``` DEVICE TYPE STATE CONNECTION enp1s0 ethernet unmanaged -- lo loopback unmanaged -- ``` lsusb returns Bus 001 Device 005: ID a69c:8d80 aicsemi AIC Wlan So I guess that's the wifi hardware and AI claims my system does not have the drivers.…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Started by Hackerman,

    Has anyone installed Waydroid on Armbian 26.2.4? Are there any manual for this?

  4. How To Fix the “Aw, Snap!” Error. Nothing help

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by Hackerman,

    How to install Armbian on an eMMC module? Simply using Armbian Imager with the image file doesn't work—the system won't boot. The official Radxa OS boots fine from the same eMMC module.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Fairly sure the current build either includes an incorrect or no ucm config for HDMI Audio support; I've seen other builds eg rock itx have this issue but I believe this may be a potential issue for the q6a build if anyone experiences there is a solution - 1. Install alsa-ucm-conf sudo apt install -y alsa-ucm-conf 2. Download configs cd /tmp curl -sL "https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/archive/refs/heads/master.tar.gz" | tar xz 3. Copy QCS6490 configs sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/Qualcomm/qcs6490 /usr/share/alsa/ucm2/Qualcomm/ sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/conf.d/qcs6490 /usr/share/alsa/ucm2/conf.d/ …

  7. I'm trying to use the radxa 4k camera with armbian. The camera worked on Radxa OS but i wanted to have more camera drivers, hence why I made a custom armbian build with more drivers enabled. The /boot/dtb/ folder was missing so I tried to get the same structure as what I have on my radxa zero3 /boot/dtb/qcom/overlay/qcs6490-radxa-cm-q64-rpi-cm5-io-cam0-imx415.dtbo /boot/dtb/qcom/qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a.dtb armbianEnv.txt rootfstype=ext4 user_overlays=qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a-cam1-radxa-camera-4k overlay_prefix=qcs6490 overlays=radxa-dragon-q6a-cam1-radxa-camera-4k fdtfile=qcom/qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a.dtb usbstoragequirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537…

  8. how to enable KVM on Armbian ?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  9. Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me how to make the system boot without displaying any text characters? I'd like to just see the Radxa logo, then a black screen and the login screen (GDM). What settings do I need to configure to achieve this? I have the Armbian 2.6.4 Trixie CLI image installed with GNOME.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
  10. if you sudo apt upgrade the firmware package for the q6a breaks wifi and i believe ethernet... I do not have a concise fix for this i reflashed my device with the latest build after doing it originally to get wifi when validating the issue i had backed up the firmware etc for the default network drivers after upgrading broke the networking drivers had to restore firmware from previous build.... Would give a fix but aint that easy if you already upgraded you need to download the previous firmware put on usb stick and slap it on either that or figure out whats broken in the last one this is kind of rambling but yeah just be careful upgrading

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.