Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2mg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 2mg

  1. @Maurizio Finesso@John Taylor@SteeMan I've had success using USB stick instead of SD Card (see my post on 1st page), however now the BOOT Fat32 partition was hidden for some reason, I used DiskGenius to unhide it. I didn't test this on the tv box yet. This also goes against what is being said in this thread (that there are no more Fat32 paritions visible in Windows) from this thread: EDIT2: USB stick works, however I'm having trouble with "USB device not recognized" on Windows, and I can' seem to be able to fix it with gparted for example, as it keeps disconnecting, so YMMW.
  2. Maybe something isn't right... EDIT: keep reading that thread, USB does have Fat32 partition but it's hidden for some reason, while SD Cards have broken partitions.
  3. @SteeMan There is definitely something not right with current images, as the user above reported, I used Win32DiskImager to see if BalenaEtcher was the culprit. This shot is from PuppyLinux, but ext2fsd in Windows also shows RAW partitions. Naturally, W10 doesn't see anything. NOTE: the image burnt to SD Card was made in W10.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.