Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[ROCK64] Boot from USB and install to eMMC

Featured Replies

I was wondering if there is a solution to boot from a USB thumb drive and flash the OS to an eMMC. Currently I´m running ARMbian on a Rock64 with an eMMC module installed. Since I´m still trying to figure out how to set up the device I keep reinstalling the OS. So it would be nice to have a way without opening the case, take out the eMMC, hook it up to the PC to flash and reinserting. Thanks in advance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.