Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

libmp4v2-2 needed

Featured Replies

Greetings, I am trying to install zoneminder into the most recent, updated and upgraded Buster Armbian image on an Odroid XU4, but libmp4v2-2 is required, and doesn't exist in any repository that I can find.

 

Where may I find an Armbian-Buster-compatible libmp4v2-2, please?

3 hours ago, ynotssor said:

Where may I find an Armbian-Buster-compatible libmp4v2-2, please?

There is no libmp4v2 for Buster, upstream Debian have dropped support for it. Same goes for Ubuntu in current versions. You need a Debian stretch image or an Ubuntu Bionic image if you dont want to have to compile this library yourself

 

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mp4v2

Hi,

I have the same problem on Orange Pi Zero LTS, which setting should i use to compiling libmp4v2?

 

If i use
$ ./configure

$ make -j4

I get this error:

src/rtphint.cpp: In member function ‘void mp4v2::impl::MP4RtpHintTrack::GetPayload(char**, uint8_t*, uint16_t*, char**)’:
src/rtphint.cpp:342:35: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
                     if (pSlash != '\0') {
                                   ^~~~
make: *** [GNUmakefile:1364: src/rtphint.lo] Error 1
make: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....
libtool: compile:  g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./include -I./include -I. -I. -Wall -Wformat -g -O2 -fvisibility=hidden -c src/qosqualifiers.cpp -o src/qosqualifiers.o >/dev/null 2>&1

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.