Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian for new Amlogic S905X3

Featured Replies

Any projections on when there will be Armbian Linux for these new boxes running the new Amlogic S905X3?  

I will follow this thread, i have a A95X android box with S905X3, and no img is working :/ (or i don't find the img i need ^^)

My device is a95x f3 air

S905x3.

Tryed to install armbian on sdcard without success.

Should I continue trying or I should wait to be supported?

 

Second question: 905x2 and 905x3 are very similar. Is it possible to succeed with x2 version? 

@Jijo,

 

I found the post that @NicoD mentioned above, in literally seconds looking around the TV Boxes forum, and I don't even own a TV Box nor trying to get one working, etc. Please look around, search, read on your own for some time before you make posts looking to be spoon fed.

 

In defense of the first 2 posts, the development of the above did not really begin until 2019-12-03 as can be seen by the post date.

 

At any rate, since this thread is not really providing anything useful (other than @NicoD redirect above, you should probably thank him BTW) I am locking it so people don't continue to post in here.

  • TRS-80 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.