Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

XFS FileSystem

Featured Replies

Good Morning!
I'm using ODROID-xu4 and did Download your image. I wonder if the image has support for XFS Filesystem?
Because I would like to install a Webserber.
Grateful!
Luis Ferreira

Because I would like to install a Webserber.

 

Please use these 3 short words to get the idea why most if not all ARM distros save their users from using XFS: xfs arm bug

 

Please also note that there are no special requirements regarding filesystems for webservers. Just use ext4 and you will be fine.

 

We used XFS a few years ago at customers with storage exceeding 16TB (since neither btrfs nor ZFS on Linux was ready and ext4 tools weren't able to deal with that amount of storage back then) but today I would use ZFS instead.

The problem is that I have a hard drive already formatted in XFS and would not want to lose the data ...

The problem is that I have a hard drive already formatted in XFS and would not want to lose the data ...

 

If you call this a problem you seem to have a real problem: No backup. Try to fix this first and then be happy with ext4.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.