Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panfrost

Featured Replies

Anybody have success with panfrost?

kernel module

and

userspace module

 

I have firefly 3399( 5.4.8-rockchip64) board And I don't see panfrost in dmesg or lsmod

Any idea?

 

47 minutes ago, m][sko said:

idea?

I have an idea, search the forum for: panfrost

 

// sent from mobile phone //

  • Author

ok there is missing power on in firefly kernel dts :(

I will post patch to armbian

if anybody know how to mainline. plz do that

  • Author

I am really impressed

ubuntu 19.10 desktop(gnome with wayland) really nice on RK3399 with panfrost

smooth and usable

  • Author

mesa master ppa for ubuntu

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common -y

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:oibaf/graphics-drivers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.