November 6, 20223 yr Hi folks, I have a Firefly AIO-3399C which boots Armbian fine, but no USB devices besides the root devices are detected. This happens with both the kernel 5.19.170 and 6.0.7 based images, made by @balbes150, which I've downloaded from https://users.armbian.com/balbes150/firefly-rk3399/ Any advice would be appreciated. U-Boot 2022.04-armbian (Nov 03 2022 - 17:26:20 +0300) Linux firefly-rk3399 5.19.17-media #trunk SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 3 17:40:36 MSK 2022 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux In dmesg output, I see the following, which may be relevant: [ 4.616394] hub 7-0:1.0: USB hub found [ 14.296598] fusb30x: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned. [ 14.298983] fusb30x: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned. [ 14.346438] fusb302 7-0022: Can't get property of role, set role to default DRP [ 14.402787] fusb302 7-0022: Unable to request IRQ for INT_N GPIO! 0 [ 14.555053] fusb302: probe of 7-0022 failed with error -22 [ 14.568604] fusb302 4-0022: Can't get property of role, set role to default DRP [ 14.574971] fusb302 4-0022: Unable to request IRQ for INT_N GPIO! 0 [ 14.576841] fusb302: probe of 4-0022 failed with error -22 [ 14.692030] usbcore: registered new interface driver brcmfmac
November 7, 20223 yr Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
November 7, 20223 yr 7 часов назад, MrBIOS сказал: Firefly AIO-3399C This device is not included in the list of supported devices. Perhaps other DTBS are needed for it (I do not know which ones)
August 30, 20242 yr @MrBIOS How did you boot Armbian with you board? I have the same board, but when I put Armbian in tf card, it doesn't boot.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.