Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mecool VS-RD RK3399

Featured Replies

Hi

I see that you have added Orange pi 4 SBC. 

You can also add this device as suitable for testing .: https://pl.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_728990.html 

https://www.cnx-software.com/2017/08/18/videostrong-vs-rd-rk3399-development-board-review-part-1-unboxing-kit-assembly-sdk-and-documentation/

 https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32875114274.html

I have successfuly flashed on eMMC this SBC img from orange pi RK3399 first realese.

Linux orangepi 4.4.174-rk3399 #31 SMP Sun Feb 10 00:37:23 CET 2019 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Works perfactly ( as suitable for testing ) as on the Orange PI RK3399.

I think Orange pi RK3399 may be is produced by Mecool.... Mecool has production line ( ODM OEM and as Mecool ) xuloung not. 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:50 PM, constantius said:

Hi

I see that you have added Orange pi 4 SBC. 

You can also add this device as suitable for testing .: https://pl.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_728990.html 

https://www.cnx-software.com/2017/08/18/videostrong-vs-rd-rk3399-development-board-review-part-1-unboxing-kit-assembly-sdk-and-documentation/

 https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32875114274.html

I have successfuly flashed on eMMC this SBC img from orange pi RK3399 first realese.

Linux orangepi 4.4.174-rk3399 #31 SMP Sun Feb 10 00:37:23 CET 2019 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Works perfactly ( as suitable for testing ) as on the Orange PI RK3399.

I think Orange pi RK3399 may be is produced by Mecool.... Mecool has production line ( ODM OEM and as Mecool ) xuloung not. 

Hello

Where is TP50265 placed  on mecool VS rk-3399 board?

How did you managed to get your board flashed with orangepi armbian?

Kindly post a step by step method.

  • SteeMan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.