Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid HC2 seems doesn't work?

Featured Replies

I do not use my HC2 for a while. Now I have issue to boot it up. I have download image ubuntu 18.04.3 from official odroid wiki link and during first boot blue led is blinking in heart beat rate forever, I was trying 18.04.1 and first boot run smooth, leds turn off and only red is on, but after reset I can not see my odroid in my network (I used two different cables to check if any is broken). Earlier when I was using it there was no problems.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.