Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RockPro64 + SATA Port Multiplier

Featured Replies

Hi I need help,
I have used in the past the Banana PI M1 card for many years with a SATA Port Multiplier.
To enable PMP support for this card, you had to edit:

 

nano /boot/boot.cmd

 

Go to line that starts with:

 

setenv bootargs and  add at the bottom of the row:

 

ahci_sunxi.enable_pmp=1


recompile with:

 

mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d /boot/boot.cmd /boot/boot.scr

 

Restart Almbian and the SATA Port Multiplier was activated.

 

 

I now own a RockPro64 with Armbian and a 6-port PCIE sata card.

Should buy a card with 8-10 ports to add hdd that I will need to make backups.

At the moment, however, I would like to enable PMP support also on this card so that I can immediately install the backup disks because they are urgent because a disk has problems.

 

The procedure described above for Banana PI does not work, I believe it is due to a different CPU architecture.

 

Before Kernel 4.x on the "banana pi" you had to recompile the kernel, could you tell me what is the exact procedure to enable PMP support also on Rockchip RK3399 with 4.4.213 kernel?

Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.