Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NanoPi K2 problem at startup

Featured Replies

My NanoPiK2 is installed with Armbian Focal desktop system.
When I used it normally for a day, I manually shut it down (closed properly). But when I restarted it, it finally displayed and stayed at

 [OK] Reached target Host and Network Name Lookups.

Unable to enter the system.

I tried to insert the SD card into the computer to search for the boot logs, but I couldn’t find it.

How do i solve this problem?THANKS

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.