Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downgrade linux-image-current-rockchip64

Featured Replies

Hey All,

 

I am running a rockpro64 and updated my kernel to 5.7 (linux-image-current-rockchip64 package), but I am not able to run ZFS any longer because ZFS/0.8.4 does not support 5.7 kernel and ZFS/2.0.0rc1 dkms gives me a build failure with linux-image-current-rockchip64 v20.08 (symbol "__stack_chk_guard" is undefined). I was able to build ZFS/2.0.0rc1 with linux-image-current-rockchip64=20.05.7. I am not able to downgrade my kernel because the apt-cache only shows the latest version of linux-image-current-rockchip64 available. Any suggestions on where I can get the old linux-image-current-rockchip64 package (v20.05.7)?

 

Thanks in advance guys, love the work done here.

 

~Brocklobsta

Edited by Brocklobsta

 

On 9/1/2020 at 7:36 AM, Brocklobsta said:

Any suggestions on where I can get the old linux-image-current-rockchip64 package (v20.05.7)?

You can find it here. Like you, I also have to keep 5.4.49 on one of my NanoPC-T4, because newer kernels does not detect Samsung 970 EVO   (although I didn't tested 5.8.1 yet). I also keep 5.4.43 on ROCKPro64 because USB Audio was broken somewhere between 5.4.43 and 5.4.49 (USB Speaker is detected, audio playback, but speaker stay silent; rollback to 5.4.43 - and it works again) so I froze it until I find time to test newer kernels (newer kernels on ROCKPro64 looks problematic).

  • Author

Hey RussianNeuroMancer,

 

Thanks for the .debs! Do you have the linux-headers-current-rockchip64=20.05.7 by chance? I need the headers to compile the zfs kernel module. The good thing is the legacy kernel is still available so I am back on 4.4 with zfs support enabled.

2 hours ago, Brocklobsta said:

Thanks for the .debs! Do you have the linux-headers-current-rockchip64=20.05.7 by chance?

No, unfortunately I never needed it on this device, so I didn't saved it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.