Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[SOLD] Selling Helios64

Featured Replies

If anyone in the US is looking for a Helios64 but don't want to wait for the next batch, I'm prolly selling mine.  I ended up using an older windows desktop to build a server; took all of an hour to set up. I wanted to use this because it uses a lot less power and I wanted the computer for another project, but I don't have the time to screw with it trying to get it to actually function.  If no one wants it, I'm just going to strip the case down as a HDD enclosure and cut my losses. 

Edited by TRS-80
add SOLD tag to title

Well, to be perfectly honest he did not answer me yet.  Also I am not in big hurry and I have no idea how much he wants.  So feel free to send another PM and get in the queue...

 

EDIT:  I guess there are some advantages after all to watching forums all the time like a hawk.  :D

Edited by TRS-80

  • TRS-80 changed the title to [SOLD] Selling Helios64
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.