Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid C2 : no eth0 with latest image

Featured Replies

Sorry for necroposting, but I was still monitoring this thread, as  I have same problem with my Odroid C2.

I simply want to note, that I tested last image with Ubuntu 22.04 - still no ethernet in eth0, even if I install linux-u-boot-odroidc2-current=21.02.3 (and "flashed" o bootloader) or even with 2019.07 U-Boot.
I also tested multiple archived images (Armbian_20.02.8_Odroidc2_bionic_current_5.4.28_desktop, Armbian_20.05.1_Odroidc2_focal_current_5.6.15_desktop, Armbian_21.02.3_Odroidc2_focal_current_5.10.21_xfce_desktop, Armbian_22.05.4_Odroidc2_jammy_current_5.10.123_xfce_desktop), on every image I flashed U-Boot 2019.07 from Armbian_5.95_Odroidc2_Ubuntu_bionic_next_4.19.69_desktop - and still, no ethernet in eth0.

So, for me, it's looks like ethernet is still not working with 5.* kernel; with Armbian_5.95_Odroidc2_Ubuntu_bionic_next_4.19.69_desktop my eth0 works normally (as already was described somewhere above).
[Well, still, Armbian_5.95 have Ubuntu 18.04 and kernel 4.19.69, not "SO old", cause Hardkernel images have 3.16 kernel maximum]

Also point: my board revision is ODROID C2 REV0.2 20171114 . Looks like 2017 revision boards have this problems more "often".

P.s. - I know that Odroid C2 is EOL enough time ago

Edited by andnovator

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.