Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revised: Nicod has RPi's for sale and other stuff

Featured Replies

We have community member in France who needed an RPI3 for $dayjob. ย They found one and dont need one.

ย 

But it turns out @NicoDhas some RPIs for sale and more.

ย 

Help support Nicod and channel by purchasing all the crap in his office so he can clean up his camera angles !ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by lanefu
Nevermind new plan

  • lanefu locked this topic
  • lanefu changed the title to Revised: Nicod has RPi's for sale and other stuff
  • lanefu unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, lanefu said:

What ELSE do you have for sale @NicoD?!

A lot. Just out of my head what I'm willing to part with.

What I can miss. KM6 TVbox, OrangePi3, RPiZeroW, Tinker Board, Rock64, Atomic Pi.

Only for a good price the Khadas VIM2 and Jetson Nano.
RPi2B very maybe. I love that one too much, so only +50 euro for that one.
I'll have to take a lok at what else I've got.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.