Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Infos about PCI-e 10Gbps Network Adapter speed test

Featured Replies

Hello, I would like to know more informations about this test made with the Asus XG-C100C Network Adapter or, generally, how to optimize the speed from a 10GbE PCIe Network Adapter in the RockPro64. Which version to use of Armbian and how to get  that version to have so good performances? Which version of the Adapter driver to use? Were the drivers included in the Kernel or did you use the Asus driver recompiled?

 

I would be very grateful if you will help me.

Thank you.

 

I'm currently using a StarTech PEX10GSFP with a 1310nm single-mode fiber SFP+ module. It has an Aquantia chipset. It worked out of the box without issue. Small form factor cards are pricey, but I wanted something that could fit in the NAS case which has about 127mm of clearance.

 

There's a bottleneck I haven't quite figured out. I'm averaging about 4 to 6 GB/s with a 10GB link using iperf3.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.