Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid XU4 kernel release missing some options in config

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

I'm wondering if is possible to include in future releases of the Armbian Kernels these options:

 

CONFIG_NETLABEL

CONFIG_MPTCP

CONFIG_NET_VRF
CONFIG_OF_UNITTEST

CONFIG_OF_DYNAMIC

CONFIG_OF_OVERLAY

CONFIG_INET_MPTCP_DIAG

CONFIG_MPLS_ROUTING

CONFIG_MPLS_IPTUNNEL

CONFIG_NLMON

CONFIG_NET_VRF

CONFIG_GTP

CONFIG_GENEVE

CONFIG_IPVTAP

CONFIG_IFB

 

I'm playing around with my Odroid XU4 and I notice that I'm missing such options and drivers compiled in the Kernel. As an example Debian has these options enabled by default.

In my case I created a script that is getting the Armbian Odroid XU4 kernel sources, applying these settings in config and rebuild the kernel.

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.