Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RockPro64 Fan Script

Featured Replies

Im looking for a functioning, easy to install fan script for my RockPro64 installed with Armbian Jammy.

Iv searched around and found a few unmaintained projects but Its not something iv ever done before so wanted to ask what others use.

Although I do have some experience in the terminal I'm still relatively new to it so im hoping there is something with good step by step documentation.

 

If anyone can assist Id be appreciative. Many thanks.

Solved by joekhoobyar

  • Solution

Hey @VanHelsing - I was just bringing this up in our dev channel (cc: @Igor).

I run this:  https://github.com/tuxd3v/ats

And I was thinking it might be a useful add-on package for people here.
- Without this script, the fan gets quite noisy.
- With the script, the fan is PWN controlled, and I almost never hear it.

What are other people here using for their RockPro64 fans?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.