July 29, 20224 yr Looking at various Docker images on Docker Hub, I see images for armv6, armv7, and armhf. Which are the right ones to use on an XU4/HC2?
July 30, 20224 yr Author I think I can answer my own question, here. While attempting to pull an image for a LEMP stack (which was for armhf architecture) I got an error message something like “no [something or other] found for ARMv7” so it looks like Docker identified the HC2 board as ARMv7. I have a basic alpine image running but it’s available for all architectures. Hopefully someone will confirm or correct my hypothesis but I’m going to try to find and pull an image that’s specific to ARMv7 and see what happens. Edited July 30, 20224 yr by ErniePantuso F***ing autocorrect
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.