Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Login Prompt on HDMI out

Featured Replies

HI, recently downloaded Armbian Jammy CLI for Orange Pi Zero 2 It boots up but doesn't display anything on HDMI. I have to access it via remote ssh on another computer. Any way to enable the HDMI. I was hoping to run a desktop on it. Reading different forums it's suggested that the default check is too short so HDMI is disabled but I've no idea how to disable this.

Will there be a desktop version of Jammy for Orange pi Zero 2 available to download?

I'm using Jammy with a desktop on a Orange Pi One and it works fine.

 

Thanks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.