May 1, 20233 yr I have recently purchased an Orange Pi 4 LTS and attempted to run Armbian 23.02 Cinnamon version on my board. However, I could only able to connect into the network with 2.4Ghz. Everytime when I connect to the 5Ghz Network, it failed with some authentication issues (such as WPA3). I am sorry I am new to Linux.May I ask if anyone now how can I resolve the problem?
June 15, 20233 yr I have the same issue, but on Armbian_23.5.1_Orangepi4-lts_bookworm_current_6.1.30.img Can anyone help us? or @wyim solved this?
June 17, 20233 yr Same here - 23.02 - 23.5.1, test versions as well, cannot connect to 5Ghz... Edited June 17, 20233 yr by faith_healer
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.