Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Renegade Change Resolution to 1360x768

Featured Replies

I'm running Armbian Jammy (23.02.2) aarch64, Xfce 4.16, Kernel: 5.15.93-rockchip64 on a Libre Renegade and would like to change the resolution to 1360x768. I have tried the Display Settings which only has 1280x720 and I can't change the scale, also I have tried changing the values in Settings Editor but that doesn't change anything.  (DISPLAY=:0 xrandr -q) shows: xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 1280 x 720, current 1280 x 720, maximum 1280 x 720
default connected 1280x720+0+0 0mm x 0mm
   1280x720       0.00* 

 

I have limited experience with XFCE and terminal commands, any help is appreciated thanks.

  • Author

Sorry if this is not the correct way to reply I don't see a reply button. Nope I haven't even heard of this, I'm assuming A-1 refers to the monitor? Where can I find this file?

  • Author

I tried this and just changed the screen resolution in the example you gave, now I have no video output. Is there a way to change the file outside of Armbian?

  • Author

I changed owner of the file and edited it with nano, changed it from "extraargs=video=HDMI-A-1:720x480@60" to extraargs=video=HDMI-0:1360x768@60 and got picture back but it's still not scaled correctly, I will keep playing with this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.