July 29, 20233 yr Guys, i'm new. I enabled the sata module in armbian-config then i did sudo dd bs=1M if=/path/your/armbian.img of=/dev/sda status=progress && sudo sync overlays=opi5-sata is in mnt/boot/armbianEnv.txt Without the sd, the orangepi boots in initramfs. I've added a screenshot with the shell output on hdmi. I can boot from SD but that's not what i need. Any thoughts whats going on?
July 29, 20233 yr Author And this is 'the panic mode' i talked about. Actually its emergency mode. This happens after enabeling sata in config and using the installer with; boot from sd, system on sata. Tuesday i'm getting a keyboard so i can check out the logs
July 30, 20233 yr Author Solution Well guys, Boot environment had the wrong id. That's for one. Its booting from SD now with system on sata. I'll do it with that setup. Thanks for looking in. You may delete this post if you like as it doesn't contain that much info
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.