Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange Pi 5 plus does not boot

Featured Replies

I received my new orange pi 5 plus. I installed the official Orange PI 5 Plus Ubuntu on a SD card and it worked great.

 

Then I installed the  "Armbian_23.8.1_Orangepi5-plus_jammy_legacy_5.10.160_gnome_desktop" on SD card (Yes I took the image from the page with the "archive for orange Pi 5 plus"), and it get stuck on a screen displaying "Orange PI" (I do not see any armbian logo) , and nothing else happens (the blue light on the board does not blink).

 

Why is that? How can I see what is happening?

 

I installed in the past Armbian on an Orange Pi 5 with no issue, so I am really wondering what is going on there.

 

Your view/ideas will be appreciated, thanks in advance,

Edited by Tony3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.