September 21, 20233 yr Hi there, I've been trying to enable g_ether and USB OTG on my Orange PI 5+. I've tried things like editing /boot/orangepiEnv.txt and adding module-load dwc2,g_ether. However, I don't get any usb0 interface pop up which indicates to me that the USB/OTG mode is not set to peripheral on the settings. I'm not sure how to go about it? Would anyone be able to advise? I want to use the power port for also Ethernet.
September 22, 20233 yr 10 hours ago, vysec said: /boot/orangepiEnv.txt looks like you are not using Armbian. Therefore support cannot be provided.
July 17, 20242 yr Is that even supported on the hardware at all? I am on armbian (23.5.5 Orangepi5 plus jammy legacy 5.10.160 because I need HDMI-in), but can find no overlay for that. Gadget kernel modules seem to be also missing and I cannot make out a dedicated OTG-port in the official documentation for the hardware itself...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.