Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trying to get HDMI remote control/CEC working on micro linux computer

Featured Replies

Hello Experts, I was hoping to get some beginner help getting my TV's remote control working with my Radxa Zero 2 micro computer running Armbian_23.11.1_Radxa-zero2_jammy_current_6.1.63_xfce_desktop or any armbian OS if there is a better one that can do CEC out of the box.

 

I have installed v4l-utils and cec-utils, but when I use the command cec-ctl there is an error:

 

Failed to open /dev/cec0 

 

I know my Samsung tv/hdmi connection is good and the remote works with my raspberry pi 4 with LibreElec, but it seems like this Radxa Zero does not recognize the HDMI/CEC device and its not installed. The Raspi4+LibreELEC works with my TV out of the box. I was going to install CoreELEC on this hardware, but it does not recognize my microSD card so I was hoping I could get it to work with my TV. Any idea where I should start?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.