Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VIM3 GPU drivers

Featured Replies

I'd like to use GPU OpenCL acceleration (afaik OpenCL on NPU isn't supported at all for now?) on headless armbian and I'm getting "No devices found in platform" in clinfo.

Could you clarify whether armbian has support for this and I'm missing something (kernel flags? userspace driver? some kinda nonfree blob?), or there's no support and I should move onto another distro? Thanks

To my knowledge Armbian has no support for the NPU side of things. Only (some) vendor Khadas images have this with example code. It all doesn't work as I'd like to see it, no compatibility with known standards. 
In my opinion the NPU is kind of useless. And Khadas isn't a big help here. Maybe LibreComputers has better implementation for it...

  • Author

I understand that, my original question was about using the GPU for OpenCL applications

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.