Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getting HiFiBerry AMP100 working on Tritium H5 (ALL-H3-CC H5)

Featured Replies

I have been reading into this for some hours now, and it seems like I will need to write (or perhaps modify from some existing) DTB overlay or something like that?

 

I tried following the instructions here, and using a .dtbo file (hifiberry-amp100.dtbo) I copied from OSMC I have here on an RPi 3, but I don't think that's right as it mentions 'brcm,bcm2835' which I suppose means it can only be used with RPi.

 

The above mentioned .dtbo file seemed to be in some binary format, although I could still make out some text in it.  I can't even seem to find the uncompressed (plain text) versions, I searched OSMC and HiFiBerry repos (amongst others), I don't think I am looking in right place (maybe I need to look in RPi Foundation or Linux kernel sources?).

 

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.  This seems to be a non-trivial task (at least for a low to medium level wizard such as myself).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.