Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

spidev issues on pine RockPro 64 board

Featured Replies

I have had major problems trying to use spidev on the pine RockPro64 SBC running Armbian_24.2.1_Rockpro64_jammy_current_6.6.16_xfce. I have posted these comments on the pine.org forum also.

I think there is a problem with the spidev device in Armbian as it never toggles the CS line.  When I controlled the CS line from my software, I could communicate, but the received data was wrong. I have no experience with the device tree, but I suspect an isue therein. To bypass the problem I wrote a bitbang routine and it works fine and gives the correct data.

See the attached file for my discussion.

usingspi.txt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.