Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OrangePi three Jammy

Featured Replies

Since there isn't an Orange Pi Three forum I am going to post it here. Due to python requirements for PiKVM I installed the latest Jammy build. When i did the install everything looked like it worked but I could not get the remote keyboard and mouse to work with the OTG port. I tried changing the dtb but it didn't work. Comments in the kvmd-armbian discord channel recommended trying a different kernel. After trial and error I found OTG worked with kernel 6.10.9-edge-sunxi64 and remote keyboard and mouse functioned. With the default 6.6 kernel the ethernet port didn't work, but wireless worked. I was also able to get my mt7921u USB  wireless adapter to work. In 6.10.9 the ethernet port works but the wireless adapters do not, I need the rtl88x2bu driver but its not compiled with this kernel, regression?

 

I am trying to install the rtl88x2bu driver via dkms but it fails due to missing headers. I tried installing headers via armbian-config but it grabs the 6.6 not the 6.10 headers. How do I install the 6.10.9-edge-sunxi64 headers? 

Solved by ducs4rs

Type modinfo rtl88x2bu

If it exists in the OS image, you will see a folder path to the kernel module (ko) file

 

If it doesn't exist, find a PC that has the KO and do the same. Take note of the path

 

Learn to build armbian: https://github.com/robertojguerra/orangepi-zero-full-setup/blob/main/README2.md (warning: OUTDATED git command)

In the kernel configuration, find the driver option, and change it to M

Continue to download and compile Linux and the OS image.

Use Balena Etcher and try it again

  • Author
  • Solution

I created a new build from the latest edge tree with the Wifi drivers selected (they were selected by default) and it worked great. Now to see if the otg port works.. time to install pikvm. Thanks for the pointers. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.