Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rock-5b have probrem in linux-image-vendor-rk35xx=24.8.4 [solved]

Featured Replies

I had lost network interface when upgrade linux-image-vendor-rk35xx to 24.8.4 from 24.8.2 and reboot.

 

I had downgrade to 24.8.2, then I got network interface.

 

linux-dtb-vendor-rk35xx           24.8.4

linux-image-vendor-rk35xx       24.8.2

 

In other way,  I had update bootloader by armbian-config to MTD-Flash then I got network interface.

but, I had trouble in HDMI output that not display for two display, display only one.

 

armbian-config                           24.8.4

linux-dtb-vendor-rk35xx           24.8.4

linux-image-vendor-rk35xx      24.8.4

 

If you know of a cause, please provide information.

 

Is it related to this one?

 

Edited by Makoto
solved it.

Solved by Makoto

  • Author
  • Solution

Sorry, It is my mistake.

I was able to display for two monitors when I changed my settings.

 

Just only do that update bootloader for resolved my probrem.

 

 

  • Makoto changed the title to rock-5b have probrem in linux-image-vendor-rk35xx=24.8.4 [solved]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.