Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orangepi 4 lts spidev

Featured Replies

Hi,
I'm using Armbian Bookworm for my Orangepi 4 LTS (RK3399).
In the setting section (Armbian-config), I did enable SPI, however after rebooting, there is no spidev in the /dev/ directory. 
I hope you can help me.
Also I need usart2B, I know its pins are available in this board but I don't see any related configuration or options.

  • Author

@Wernersorry for late response.

This commands returns error after a while as the following:

 

cnc@orangepi4-lts:~$ sudo armbianmonitor -u
[sudo] password for cnc:
Collecting info and sending to paste.armbian.com, wait...
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Error</title>
</head>
<body>
<pre>Cannot POST /log</pre>
</body>
</html>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.