Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No HDMI output while unlocking encrypted root on linux 6.12.11 kernel

Featured Replies

I have an encrypted root partition, and on booting, it asks me for the passphrase to decrypt it.  This was shown on the screen when I was using the 6.6.47 kernel, but on the 6.12.11 kernel, nothing is shown on the screen at all until I've successfully typed the passphrase and it's started booting.

 

Here's the armbianmonitor -u output for the working 6.6.47 kernel: https://paste.next.armbian.com/suporamoqe

 

And here's the output for the not-quite-so-working 6.12.11 kernel: https://paste.armbian.de/cuxaxoweci

 

This isn't a huge deal for me, since I usually close my eyes while typing the passphrase anyway, but it means I have to guess when it's ready for me to type the passphrase, and guess how long to wait before concluding that I typed it wrong, and need to try again.  Also, it might bother other people more than it bothers me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.