February 12, 20251 yr I have been trying for days now to update my device and all goes well until i get to 'beta.armbian.com:80 (130.185.239.78)' and then it will not update and stays at 0%. i have tried on different! installations and on different devices even a new installation but the same problem occurs. It used to work fine until a couple of days ago! I have even tried turning off all security on my router but no change. Is there a reason for this , if so is there anything i can do to correct it?
February 12, 20251 yr Author I have been trying for days now to update my device and all goes well until i get to 'beta.armbian.com:80 (130.185.239.78)' and then it will not update and stays at 0%. i have tried on different! installations and on different devices even a new installation but the same problem occurs. It used to work fine until a couple of days ago! I have even tried turning off all security on my router but no change. Is there a reason for this , if so is there anything i can do to correct it?
February 12, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, Jon M said: i can do to correct it? No, as its (temporally) broken on our side. You can help us improving infrastructure by supporting the project.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.