Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issues with screensaver

Featured Replies

after installing armbian on my odroid-xu4-box and about one hour later the screen was going black. But I was not able to get back the running X-Session. So I rebootet as first and as next step I disabled the xdg-screensaver to off, but with no succes - the screen goes black again and neither a moving of the mouse nor a touch the keyboard brings the screan back to activity.

So - now what can I do here ?

The same behavior appears, if I switch off the screen, if I wanna make a pause for some times.

After controlling the xdg-screensaver status I get "off". So it seems, that no screensver is active and running. Which process produces this behavior ? Hope anyone does have an idea ?

Thanks in advance

bye silverplate

 

We are not clairvoyant or mind readers :P Please describe your setup as best as possible so we know what your operating environment is like.

 

1. Logs, when you can boot the board: armbianmonitor -u (paste URL to your forum post)

2. If your board does not boot, provide a log from serial console or at least make and attach a picture, where it stops.

3. Describe the problem the best you can and provide all necessary info that we can reproduce the problem.

I think, it's about DPMS, not screensaver. The same behaviour like before. But isn't it was turned off by default in xorg.conf?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.