May 1, 20251 yr I followed this manual I tried to boot , led was green and red , Display did not work. But Orange pi official images ca n boot my machine. How can I solve this problem?
May 1, 20251 yr moved 5 minutes ago, puggy K said: this manual Why follow some random 3rd party text when there is a documentation available? https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/ 6 minutes ago, puggy K said: I tried to boot , led was green and red , Display did not work. Insufficient information. Which exact image? Try connect via ssh. If it works -> armbianmonitor -u If not: https://debug.armbian.de
September 14, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, PavelK said: Hi. The same problem. Works only Armbian Linux v6.1 =( Same. But once you're in, you can run armbian-config and switch to the edge kernel. It'll work better. Just don't switch to the "current" kernel. 6.1 = Vendor Kernel 6.12 = Current Kernel 6.16 = Edge Kernel Edited September 14, 20251 yr by The Tall Man
September 15, 20251 yr current isn't ideal for any rk3588 hw anyway due to lack of hw features mainlined for now. edge or vendor working best.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.