May 22, 20251 yr Released so far: https://www.armbian.com/newsflash/armbian-25-5/ https://github.armbian.com/documentation/751/Release_Changelog/#v2551-2025-5-26 2025-05-31 14:04:06 nanopi-r5s/ 2025-05-31 13:20:18 nanopct4/ 2025-05-28 14:45:54 orangepizero2w/ ###################################### added may 31th 2025-05-28 17:50:12 orangepizero3/ 2025-05-28 13:31:42 sweet-potato/ (untested) ###################################### added may 29th 2025-05-28 06:44:05 bananapim4berry/ 2025-05-28 01:38:54 rock-5b/ 2025-05-27 23:26:24 khadas-vim4/ 2025-05-27 21:53:19 orangepi5/ 2025-05-26 23:30:28 rpi4b/ 2025-05-26 15:30:09 bananapim7/ 2025-05-26 12:44:43 orangepi5-plus/ 2025-05-26 06:54:00 khadas-vim1s/ #################################### added May 28th 2025-05-25 20:06:32 nanopct6/ 2025-05-25 18:58:55 khadas-edge2/ 2025-05-25 18:42:42 nanopi-r6s/ 2025-05-25 18:28:44 nanopi-m6/ 2025-05-25 18:13:14 rock-5t/ 2025-05-25 15:52:26 nanopct6-lts/ 2025-05-24 17:56:55 rock-5b-plus/ 2025-05-24 14:14:46 radxa-nio-12l/ #################################### added May 25th 2025-05-22 18:26:26 lepotato/ 2025-05-22 06:07:29 tritium-h3/ (untested) 2025-05-21 22:12:58 tritium-h5/ (untested) 2025-05-21 13:54:39 nanopi-r2s/ 2025-05-21 13:19:56 nanopi-r4s/ 2025-05-21 13:10:48 bigtreetech-cb2/ 2025-05-21 12:37:56 nanopi-r1/ 2025-05-21 08:24:34 odroidxu4/ 2025-05-20 21:02:21 bananapim2plus/ 2025-05-19 16:34:51 tinkerboard/ 2025-05-19 16:08:37 odroidc1/ 2025-05-19 13:41:51 cubox-i/ 2025-05-19 13:33:57 udoo/ 2025-05-18 18:14:19 rock-5c/ 2025-05-15 20:00:20 odroidm1/ 2025-05-15 19:45:23 odroidn2/ 2025-05-15 19:22:52 uefi-x86/ 2025-05-15 19:07:47 uefi-arm64/ 2025-05-15 17:31:47 odroidc4/ 2025-05-15 17:26:55 bigtreetech-cb1/ 2025-05-15 14:28:07 bananapicm4io/ 2025-05-15 14:10:36 rockpi-e/ 2025-05-15 13:15:45 helios4/ 2025-05-15 13:09:35 bananapim2pro/ 2025-05-15 12:47:30 clearfogpro/ 2025-05-15 12:14:00 nanopik2-s905/ 2025-05-15 11:21:35 mksklipad50/ 2025-05-15 10:05:49 odroidc2/ 2025-05-14 18:48:20 bananapif3/ I do this manually, every day few boards, those which I have around - basically I am manually updating my test farm. Many thanks to all that already helped in making this list longer. Release text is also WIP - even AI helps, its still quite a lot of work to convince (drunk / stupid) AI what do we want If you have time, please help - make image https://docs.armbian.com/Process_CI/#prepare-application-images-for-release-release-manager test it and provide feedback. In case you find something, hit red button here and make a short note. Thank you! Would you like to take on the role of maintainer for a specific board? https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Board-Support-Rules/
May 27, 20251 yr Awesome work as always. Cant wait until the 25.05 upgrade is available for my Rock5b
June 16, 20251 yr Hi, Great work thanks! Why no 25.05 for banana pi M4 zero? Perhaps are you waiting for some additional work on missing bluetooth support for rev2? @c0rnelius ? Denis
June 17, 20251 yr @ScoreABSM I don't think that is the reason? No, I haven't solved the Bluetooth issue. I have theories, but I still haven't cracked the nut. You are more than welcome to give it a whirl
September 3, 20251 yr Hi,any plans of porting Armbian to Ugoos AM9 s905x5 soc?Context of the TV boxes section might be helpful, especially in the sticky thread re their status in Armbian.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.