Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rock pi 4 plus v1.73 It's not booting, help!

Featured Replies

Please, I need an img of Armbian compatible with the following: RK3399T and with HDMI. I have tried all versions of Armbian and they do not work. Some do, but the problem is that it does not display an image. I believe it could be the HDMI. The most preferable versions for me are Armbian Noble or Bookworm. The problem also occurs during updates. After updating, the wireless does not work. If there is a version with this fixed, I would be grateful if someone could post a version for me, as up-to-date as possible. My Radxa is a Rock Pi 4Plus v1.73. With a 256GB microSD, I need an img of Armbian that is compatible with wireless and HDMI. If anyone can send me the link, I would be grateful!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.