Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kernel Headers 4.9.51-odroidxu4

Featured Replies

I wonder if anyone can help.  I have downloaded the latest build for my odroid-xu4 and have the kernel version 4.9.51-odroidxu4.  The trouble is I cannot find any where the kernel headers for this particular version.

 

The kernel headers that come with the dist is 4.9.31-odroidxu4 and when I do apt-get kernel-headers-$(uname -r) or apt-get kernel-headers-next I get version 5.0.33 and I cannot seem to download the version that I need to compile drivers.

 

Anyone know where the version 4.9.51-odroidxu4 linux headers are?

 

Thanks

  • Author

Thanks.

 

That location is showing the headers as version 5.34.171020.  

 

I am guessing that when I download these I should install the linux-image next and boot to that kernel instead (if that is the kernel?)

 

 

  • Author

Hi,

 

Thank you for this.  I have managed to compile the driver and that worked and said installed.  But the driver is loading.  I have run lshw and the device is showing up as UNCLAIMED.

 

 

*-usb:1 UNCLAIMED

     description: Generic USB device

     product: 802.11ac WLAN Adapter

     vendor: Realtek

...

    capabilities: usb-2.10

    configuration: maxpower=500mA speed=480Mbit/s

 

 

  • Author

nat@adroidxu4:/lib/modules/4.9.57-odroid/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/rtl8812au

 

I tried to download drivers from your site to detect this but none seemed to work.  Just wondering if this is a realtek issue and I should look at other makes.

Drivers for 8812au are a part of this kernel and they work. At least with the one, I have around or official from Hardkernel. They actually provided and fixed this driver. Download the latest stable image and it must work out of the box. No need to install anything. Just make sure your PSU is powerful enough and/or use an external powered USB3 hub.

  • Author

Thank you.

 

my power supply has 5v .. 4A 20W.

 

I will look at trying a external usb device and see if that works instead.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.