May 29May 29 Tomb Raider (2013) Armbian 26.05-trunk (Linux kernel 7.0.10-edge-rockchip64) + Panvk: Mesa 26.2.0-devel (git-3df406633e) + DXVK 2.7.1-stripped (https://github.com/khanh-it/dxvk/releases) + Wine: wine-11.9-staging-tkg-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases) + box64: box64-rk3588_0.4.3+20260529.5b7308f-1 (https://github.com/ryanfortner/box64-debs/) ~30fps@720p (default settings)
May 30May 30 Author Armbian 26.2.1 Noble XFCE (BSP Kernel: 6.1.115) + PanVk - 26.2.0~git2605212123.7b286abe336 (https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesaaco) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 42ae8b818 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/download/proton-11.0-beta1/wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64.tar.xz) + DXVK-stripped v1.7.3 40~60fps@1536x864 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD
May 30May 30 Author Armbian 26.2.1 Noble XFCE (BSP Kernel: 6.1.115) + PanVk - 26.2.0~git2605212123.7b286abe336 (https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesaaco) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 42ae8b818 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/download/proton-11.0-beta1/wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64.tar.xz) + DXVK-stripped v2.7.1 40~60fps@1536x864 Quote export BOX64_MMAP32=0 export BOX64_PREFER_EMULATED=1 export BOX64_DYNAREC_BIGBLOCK=3 export BOX64_PROFILE=fastest Far Cry 2 GamerProfile.xml Edited May 30May 30 by KhanhDTP
May 30May 30 Author Armbian 26.2.1 Noble XFCE (BSP Kernel: 6.1.115) + PanVk - 26.2.0~git2605212123.7b286abe336 (https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesaaco) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 42ae8b818 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/download/proton-11.0-beta1/wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64.tar.xz) + DXVK-stripped v1.7.3 30~60fps@1536x864 Quote export BOX64_MMAP32=0 export BOX64_PREFER_EMULATED=1 export BOX64_DYNAREC_BIGBLOCK=3 export BOX64_DYNAREC_STRONGMEM=1 # fix crash export BOX64_DYNAREC_FORWARD=1024 export BOX64_DYNAREC_CALLRET=1 Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition Edited May 30May 30 by KhanhDTP
May 30May 30 Author Armbian 26.2.1 Noble XFCE (BSP Kernel: 6.1.115) + PanVk - 26.2.0~git2605212123.7b286abe336 (https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesaaco) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 42ae8b818 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/download/proton-11.0-beta1/wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64.tar.xz) + DXVK-stripped v2.7.1 ~40fps@720p Quote export BOX64_MMAP32=0 export BOX64_PREFER_EMULATED=1 export BOX64_DYNAREC_BIGBLOCK=3 export BOX64_PROFILE=fastest # set game's launch params to fix infinite loading _GARGS="-rglLanguage=en-US -nomemrestrict -norestrictions -availablevidmem 1024" Grand Theft Auto IV - The Complete Edition Edited May 30May 30 by KhanhDTP
June 14Jun 14 Armbian 26.05.0 Noble KDE-Plasma (Kernel: 7.1.0-rc7-bleedingedge-rockchip64) + PanVk - Mesa 26.2.0-devel (git-a0859b31b0) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 e694f2ca8 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-11.9-staging-tkg-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/) + DXVK-stripped v2.7.1 ~30fps@1080p Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
June 18Jun 18 Author Armbian 26.2.1 Noble XFCE (BSP Kernel: 6.1.115) + PanVk - 26.2.0~git2605212123.7b286abe336 (https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesaaco) + Box64 arm64 v0.4.3 42ae8b818 (https://ryanfortner.github.io/box64-debs/) + wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64 (https://github.com/Kron4ek/Wine-Builds/releases/download/proton-11.0-beta1/wine-proton-11.0-beta1-amd64-wow64.tar.xz) + DXVK-stripped v1.7.3 ~40fps@1536x864 Borderlands
June 19Jun 19 @KhanhDTP now panvk has a in-develop geometry shader feature branch. I've tried it and some dx11 games like Dragon Quest 11S and Octopath Traveler can run.
June 19Jun 19 Author @Alex Ling wow, that's cool. I hope they will merge soon! 24 minutes ago, Alex Ling said: Dragon Quest 11S and Octopath Traveler How was the performance?!
June 19Jun 19 @KhanhDTP There's no pull request yet but they do have a preparation PR https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/41654 For DQ 11S, it's about 15 fps@1080p. The FPS varies depending on the gaming scenes. You can check out my video https://b23.tv/xvsMPqD
June 20Jun 20 In addition, there's a develop branch for the VK_EXT_transform_feedback extension. It is another important requirement for DXVK.
June 20Jun 20 Author @Alex Ling Yeah, I hope it will boost the performance or compatibility even more.
June 25Jun 25 Author @chaitan3 @Alex Ling Enable 1 GHz frequency for Panthor on mainline patch https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/10035
June 27Jun 27 @KhanhDTP, thanks for the info. Great news! I'll try it. Have you tried the new dxvk 3.0 release?
June 27Jun 27 Author @Alex Ling dxvk-stripped 3.0.0 https://github.com/khanh-it/dxvk/actions/runs/28276103625 Edited June 27Jun 27 by KhanhDTP
June 27Jun 27 @KhanhDTP, I've tried the 1GHz GPU patch but so far I do not see much performance boost with it. I tested Silk Song, Hitman: Absolution, Mario Kart 8
June 27Jun 27 Author @Alex Ling That's weird. It's about 15% performance bump in theory. How GPU lock was show in...like Mangohud?
June 27Jun 27 @KhanhDTP, I used Mangohud and it showed the GPU did go up to 1GHz in most of the time (though not all the time) and the GPU usage is ~100%. Maybe I need to test more games I did see a ~7% boost for vkmark score to ~4400 Edited June 28Jun 28 by Alex Ling
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.