Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missing ath12k driver?

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I just got a wifi 7 adapter (QCNCM865) and I was thinking the ath12k driver was available starting from kernel 6.13, I'm running the edge kernel 6.16.4 and the ath12k driver is failing to load and I can't find any wireless drivers in /usr/lib/modules/6.16.4-edge-rockchip64/kernel/net/wireless.

Do I need to rebuild the kernel with the ath12k driver? or is there a kernel version available with that driver?

 

Thanks for your help!

Solved by Werner

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.