December 5, 2025Dec 5 Anyone knows how enable usb 3.0 with Radxa cubie a5e? I found cubie-a5e-enable-usb3.dts from radxa's git but could apply it. Currently I am running 26.2.0-trunk.22.
December 26, 2025Dec 26 Note that if you enable USB3, it disables PCIe. That's a hardware limitation of the a5e, I'm told...
January 31Jan 31 Author Looks like we are getting PCIe and USB 3.0 support soon. https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/9280
April 8Apr 8 Author I have tested the latest build (26.2.0-trunk.668) and found that USB 3.0 is still not operational. Has anyone been able to get this working?
July 14Jul 14 I'm facing the same issue and haven't found a way to enable USB 3.0. There doesn't seem to be an overlay like the one in Radxa OS for enabling it. If anyone knows how to get USB 3.0 working, I'd really appreciate the help.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.