Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian Trixie/Bluetooth/Pipewire

Featured Replies

Can't seem to get bluetooth working with trixie and pipewire.

I can pair & trust, just can't connect.

Failed to connect: org.bluez.Error.Failed br-connection-profile-unavailable

 

Anyone else had this issue?

 

Was working fine on a cubie running bullseye, so next maybe I'll try and older os and see...

Have you gotten bluetooth working with trixie and pipewire on other Armbian devices?

 

I gave up on pipewire after trying it a year or so ago. 

Too many little audio glitches and bugs.

 

Maybe it's better now?

 

Anyway, if this is unique to the RockPI-S, I'll investigate further.

  • Author

Hi Brent;

 

YES! I did figure it out, finally. The issue is that almost all information on the web is for the older pipewire and wireplumber which works completely differently than the new versions. Bookworm used the "old way" and Trixie uses these new versions for which there isn't much info. Compounding the issue is that most information is regarding desktop versions of Linux, not headless like I run.

 

So, when you use bluetooth on linux, wireplumber auto-creates profiles and pw nodes. Or at least it's supposed to. It wasn't creating these profiles because I was missing a conf file which is only needed when your NOT running on desktop, AFAICT.
 

Add this file:

/etc/wireplumber/wireplumber.conf.d/50-bluez-no-seat.conf

wireplumber.profiles = {
  main = {
    monitor.bluez.seat-monitoring = disabled
  }
}

 

If you do that, all of sudden, bluetooth "just works". Took forever to find that stupid little piece of information.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.