Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New kernels / Armbian version

Featured Replies

Hi there,

 

I'm really happy with Armbian on my Oprange Pi 5 Plus but recently I noticed that I'm not getting kernel updates so often as before. I use rockchip-edge branch and I'm stuck at kernel "6.18.0-rc6-edge-rockchip64". I know there are new versions being tested (https://github.com/armbian/os/pkgs/container/os%2Fkernel-rockchip64-edge), will they be released to armbian? Maybe you are working hard on Armbian version 26.2 and I'm just anxious :)

 

Thanks in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.