February 15Feb 15 the tft is working well on stock orangepi image but when I try the prebuilt armbian images or build it myself it look like this my dts file: 35Lcd.dts
February 20Feb 20 Make sure you have ili9486.ko in your ko module folder: modinfo ili9486 Can you use the DTS that I published in: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/47971-driving-the-ili9488-lcd-40-inch-cheap-chinese-clone/#findComment-208446 But change the "compatible" line with waveshare,rpi-lcd-35 , Delete the stuff under the "compatible" line, until the "}vsync-len = <0>;", and replace it with what you had in your DTS. Change these lines, if they are different: spi-max-frequency = <24000000>; rotate = <270>; bgr; fps = <30>; buswidth = <8>; regwidth = <16>; Reference: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-6.12.y/arch/arm/boot/dts/overlays/piscreen-overlay.dts Edited February 20Feb 20 by robertoj
February 26Feb 26 How do you make it work on the original OS? I have the same screen and the same Orange Pi, but I haven't been able to make it work.
February 26Feb 26 Maybe this comment and thread have a hint for you https://forum.armbian.com/topic/47971-driving-the-ili9488-lcd-40-inch-cheap-chinese-clone/#findComment-229274 I don't own a waveshare LCD... but I would also like to know if its possible to make it work with Armbian
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.