Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Helios64 doesn't boot when powered on

Featured Replies

Hello, 
I updated to Armbian 26.2.1 trixie installaed on emmc.

 

If I poweroff the nas and power on again it does't work, but if I attach an usb cable to the console it works.

I think the problem must be related to the u-boot part.

  • Author

I discovered that the problem is uboot related. It started after updating to the last stable armbian version.

When the helios fail to boot I can attacche the usb cable and type boot on the uboot prompt and it start to work.

If i power off and power on with cable attacched (to debug the error) it boot without issue! Very strange! Which version of uboot is the recommended one?

  • Author

I prefer to stay on stable release. I updated an old version because of copy fail CVE . It's very strange that i'm the only one with this bug.
Can I update only the uboot part?


 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.